According to qualified and experienced plumbers in Camden, it is important to perform a power-flush in any new boiler and central heating installation project. Now if you want to disagree with the opinion and want to ask why – you’re at your liberty to do so.
Thankfully, we’ve professional mechanics dealing in central heating repairs & installation service in London to explain the reasons. Read on to know more.
Reasons to power-flush your central heating system
- In cases of new boiler installation: If you’re having a new boiler installed, power flushing is necessary because of the reasons given below.
- To remove a build-up of sludge, debris and magnetite in your system, as this can potentially damage the boiler.
- Many boiler manufacturers expect your new boiler to be power-flushed in order to qualify for warranties.
- Power flushing gets your boiler rid of magnetite, which builds up inside the radiators and the pipes to affect the overall performance of your system.
- Preventing boilers from chances of damage: The build-up of sludge and magnetite inside the network of pipes is corrosive and wears out the aluminium component inside the boiler. This damage proves costly in the long run whereas, power flush proves to be an inexpensive way to avoid the problem in the first place.
- Lower utility bills: The magnetite build-up inside a boiler inflates both your fuel cost and utility bills. A power flush is a dependable way to get rid of magnetite build-up from the system. As a result, you save unnecessary expenses on your power bills.
- Cold spots on radiator surface: Cold spots are also common on radiator surface. This problem denotes a sludge or magnetite build-up, which is just a useless combination of dirt, corroded metal and mites. The build-up prevents the smooth flow of heat and water inside the system. If the problem is left untreated, not only even distribution of heat inside the radiator is affected but also the system corrodes away faster.
- Noisy heating system: Is your central heating system becoming increasingly noisy? If the answer is yes then you should know a magnetite build-up inside the system is responsible for the problem.
Power flushing the system is an effective solution to get rid of the problems discussed above. There are many reliable power flushing services in London that offer prompt and reliable service. Please feel free to contact any one of them to ensure longer life and higher performance of your central heating system.