A qualified 24 hour plumberis also expected to fit into many other roles, including the following:
- Gas fitter: It is not mandatory for every plumber to be a certified gas fitter. But there’re qualified plumbers who also possess the necessary skills and expertise required to handle natural gas systems. Moreover, they are also found to be well-equipped in installation and maintenance of ovens, cookers and outdoor barbecues. The skills of an average plumber are limited to issues related to water drainage in the showers and toilets. But a gas fitter can handle heaters and gas ovens that may or may not overlap with matters related to piping.
- Drainer: A plumber is likely to have a lot of experience with clogged and blocked drainage systems.There are a number of tactics to ensure smooth drainage of wasteful liquids in your household. Considering the situation, the professional may pour boiling water down the drain, make use of a plunger or a natural cleaner commonly kept in homes. In fact, experienced drainers use more sophisticated gadgets like hydro jets, CCTV cameras and other. In extremely difficult cases, they don’t hesitate on excavation works either.
- Roofer:The issue of water supply is not just limited to providing plumbing facility on ground level or those below it. A skilled plumber also repairs blockades and leaks around roofs and gutters. Moreover, they also build water drainage systems on rooftops to ensure the longevity of buildings.
- Installing hot water systems: Installing a hot water system is an added skill for any plumber. These systems are equally useful across both residential and commercial buildings.
- Disposal systems: A qualified plumber is also expected to possess good understanding of disposal systems that manage wastewater. As the filtering system takes care of the solid wastes, the fluid wastage is processed thrice through primary, secondary and tertiary treatments respectively. The tertiary treatment is indeed highly advanced and the overall procedure helps in wastewater recycling.